ADMISSION TERM & CONDITION
In the new academic session the school will have classes from I to VIII Admission will depend on the availability of seats in these.
1. Application forms are issued in January.
2. They should be submitted on time along with two passport-size photographs of the students and the parents, a photocopy of the birth certificate from the Bureau of Birth and Death or the Municipal Corporation, a photocopy of Aadhar card, medical certificate, and progress-report card of the last class attended. The original transfer certificate issued by the previous school.
3. Date of birth as on the transfer certificate shall not be changed.
ADMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
St. Francis Academy is a Christian Minority institution established and administered by the Capuchin Friars Minor Society. It was started in the year 2008. It is a co-education institution.
1. Admission will be open for classes Nursery to VIII in ICSE Board. Cost of application form is Rs. 500/- (Non Refundable)
2. Availing Application Form and applying does not guarantee admission to St Francis Academy.
3. Since the number of applicants is expected to exceed the available seats, parents are advised to apply to other schools too.
4. Since the number of applicants is expected to exceed the available seats, parents are advised to apply to other schools too.
5. After the Application Form is submitted as per the time prescribed, Parents are requested to come for Interaction along with the candidate according to the time slots given to them. Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the admission procedure.
6. All the Original Documents/Certificates must be produced at the time of interaction/verification of Application Form, along with a set of Xerox copy.
7. It is the responsibility of the parents to see that the Application Form is complete in all respect.
1. Incomplete/lack of supportive documents or certificates will lead to rejection of Application Form. False documents/incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the candidate from getting admission or pursuing studies in the school.
8. Two passport size photos of the candidate and two passport size family photos (candidate with parents) must be submitted with the Application Form.
9. All documents submitted at the time of admission will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
10. After Interaction and Data Verification, selection of the candidates will be done by a selection committee appointed by the governing body of the school using a random method. No correspondence will be solicited regarding selection and admission of candidate. Any recommendation, use of influence (direct or indirect), offer of donation, etc. will lead to the cancellation of the Application Form/admission of the candidate.
11. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice-board. If selected admission must be taken within the time given for admission. If not the candidate will forfeit the chance for admission
12. Preference will be given to the candidates of following categories who fulfill the other eligibility criteria for admission.
a. All Christian candidates and children of St. Francis Academy staff will be given preference.
13. Xerox copies of the following documents must be produced at the time you are called for interaction.
(i) Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation or Panchayat. If Christian, Baptism Certificate and letter from the parish priest.
(ii) Any one for proof of residence:
(a) Ration Card (b) Election ID
(c) Landline Telephone bill (d) Electricity Bill
(e) Aadhaar Card of the candidate.
(f) Medical Certificate
(iii) Photocopy of the School Identity Card if the sibling (Own brothers/sisters only) is studying in St. Francis School, Motihari
(iv) Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC
14. School Administration reserves the right to make amends to the admission procedure and admission schedule at any time.
Regular classes are held from Monday to Saturday. Holidays in each academic session will be notified to the students well in time.
The school provides the bus facility (as per the availability of seats, but no assurance that all students will get the seats) on specified routes. Parents are requested to contact the principal/school office.
1. Payment is to be made in cash, cheques are not accepted.
Click here to download
2. Payment is to be made at the school fee-counter from 1st to 15th of every month.
3. If there is a revision of fees due to rise in unforeseen expenses during the academic session, the same will be intimated to the parents/guardians and they will be required to pay the revised amount.